LA Weekly Artopia 2017
Art / Culture / Music / Fashion
LA Weekly’s fifth annual art party, Artopia, is a celebration of the vibrant arts and culture scene in Los Angeles. This year’s event will take place on Saturday, August 26, 2017, in DTLA at Union Station, a Historic-Cultural monument and “the last of the great train stations.”
For the second year in a row, we have enlisted the help of internet radio network and DJ collective dublab to curate the sights and sounds. From performance artists to DJs to filmmakers and dance troupes, an impressive lineup of artists will fill your senses.
Attendees will have the opportunity to sample cocktails and local cuisine, peruse the work of visual artists, watch performances, and dance the night away. They can also shop in our vendor village, which will feature handmade goods from local artisans and craftspeople.
Tickets for the event include beer, wine and cocktail samples, food samples, and access to all of the art and entertainment programmed for the evening. VIP tickets include the added benefits of an hour early entry into the event and an exclusive gift bag.
The bash runs from 8:00pm to 11:00pm with VIP entry starting at 7:00pm. Union Station is located at 800 North Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Artopia benefits dublab, a non-profit, online radio station dedicated to the growth of music, arts and culture.
Please note this event is strictly 21+. For more information, call 310-574-7100.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Version of Nude Texting Installation The Way of the Modern Man Pops Up at Union Station
- The Lineup of Artists and Performers for Artopia at Union Station Is Insane
- How Three Artists Are Using the Top of an L.A. Skyscraper as Their Canvas
- Artopia Now Has Magic and VR
- Artopia Is Bringing a Bunch of Artists and DJs to the Top of a Downtown Skyscraper
- Buy Tickets to Our Fourth Annual Artopia Now Because You Like Surprises